- How did I feel during planning this presentation? I was confused and scared because I knew I wasn’t ready for the project at all and nobody was really helping me.Why did I feel this way? Because I didn’t understand what we were supposed to do and no one really helped me.
- How did I feel prior to presenting? Scared because my slides weren’t ready to go and I didn’t have a script printed out. Why did I feel this way?
- How did I feel while I was presenting? Why did I feel this way? Like I was going to fail because I didn’t remember what I was going to say and my slides weren’t showing up on the board
- What did I personally do well? no
- What did not go as desired in this presentation? everything
- On a scale from 1-10, how well do I think I understood the content? Explain. 2
- How do I think my group members perceived me? Why do I think this? I think they probably don’t want to work with me anymore because I messed everything up for them.
- How do I think the 8th graders perceived me? Why do I think this? Now they all think I’m not a good worker now that I messed everything up.
- Knowing that I can only control how I act and react, if I could do this presentation again, what would I change about my actions to make it a more ideal experience? I would try to find someone who could actually help me instead of set up a complicated doc that makes me even more confused.
- What are my strengths in groups? None, I prefer to work alone or at least in groups in which I can figure out what to do.
- What areas do I need improvement? I need to learn how to be able to understand huge amounts of insane text where everything is old English
- What is the most important thing I learned about myself? Why is this so important? That I’m a stupid and I don’t know how to pay attention
- Are there any other things that I need to express? I’m just upset now, and I probably ruined what everyone else sees me as now.